Foster & Company is located in Port Hardy, British Columbia and offers accounting and tax services to individuals and businesses across the North Island and beyond.
- Services include:
- Year end accounting and corporate tax compliance;
- Corporate tax and succession planning;
- Personal tax filing;
- Bookkeeping and payroll services.
Office Closure COVID-19 Eff. March 30
March 26, 2020
With the current Covid-19 Virus situation we have made the decision to close the office and work from home effective Monday March 30, 2020
Even though we are working from home it will be business as usual. We are taking advantage of technology (fax, scan, printers and computers) to send and receive documents and files for processing and will still be accessible by phone 250-949-6713 and email.
There are various ways to send us your documents and files:
- Scan and email to email@example.com
- Fax 250-949-6760 – if this is the method you choose, please call or email to let us know that documents have been faxed to the office.
- Mail slot at the office , about the 4 foot height mark in the window by the outside door – clearly marked and covered with craft paper on the window for your privacy of information, please call or email to let us know that you have dropped something in there.
- File Request – Send us an email or call and ask us to send you a file request so that you can upload files to our Dropbox
Even though Personal Tax – T1 filing deadline has been extended, it is strongly encouraged that you file on time so that you do not have an interruption in your CCTB, OAS Supplement or GST Credit payments.
E-transfer payments are being accepted at this time to firstname.lastname@example.org, Credit Card payments can be called into the office. Cheques can be mailed to Box 698, Port Hardy, BC V0N 2P0 or dropped in our mail slot at the office.